Sod Installation in New Port Richey, FL
The Sod Farm provides a 10-step lawn replacement program for sod installation in New Port Richey, FL, to ensure thorough coverage for your yard. We are licensed by the State of Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Bureau of Entomology & Pest Control as a certified pest control company. Our employees also have received certification from the University of Florida UF/IFAS in GI-BMP (Green Industries Best Management Practices program). Some of the steps involved with our sod services may not be available in all areas due to new city, county, or state regulations. Fungus treatment can also be applied for an additional cost on steps 7 and 10. The steps in our program are as follows:
- Step #1: We carefully spray your old yard with herbicide. This will kill all existing grasses and weeds from the root up.
- Step #2: We carefully mark each of your sprinkler heads with your help to prevent any damage.
- Step #3: We cut up your old lawn with our sod cutting machines.
- Step #4: We pick up any excess debris from your lawn.
- Step #5: We haul away any of the excess lawn debris that we pick up.
- Step #6: We hand-rake every area of your lawn.
- Step #7: We chemically treat every area of your lawn.
- Step #8: We install Grade #1 Certified St. Augustine or Bahia sod.
- Step #9: We check your irrigation system with your help.
- Step #10: We return within 30 days to apply a liquid fertilizer and insecticide to the entire sodded area.
Contact us to schedule a visit for sod installation. We serve clients in New Port Richey, Florida, and the surrounding areas.